July 22, 2009

Till the Dawn

It's 3.57 am now and I'm not even feeling a tiiiny tiny little sleepyness. gosh. thanks a lot to my microecon assignment. forced myself to actually finish it tonight, and thank God it's close! :)

subuh-subuh ga bisa tidur gini emang paling enak buat ngeblog. dimana keadaan sepi ga ada suara sama sekali. *iyalah! anak-anak di kosan gw udah pada terbang ke langit ketujuh kali*
huehuehue...
Meskipun gw juga nggak tau mau mo nulis apa subuh ini, so I'll just write some random thoughts yaa...

Tadi pagi rencananya mau kerja kelompok jam 11, tapi gw dengan sukses dateng telat, sampe jam 11.45, naek taksi pula. kalo naek bus sih, nggak tau bakalan sampe jam berapa.
=]

and today's Finance lesson was like suuuuper-boring. I absolutely learned nothing from today's lecture. and I do mean that literally. spend my whole lecture reading The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom. udah baca belom? kalo belom, it's highly recommended! :)

for the first time in my life, I really have hard time choosing over a guy in a DRAMA. LOL.
I know that just sounds sooo random.
Masih tentang Shining Inheritance, tentang dua cowok super-fine yang ga mau ilang-ilang mukanya dari pikiran gw. *lebai mode: on. hehehe*
But seriously, those two guys are just too... charming to be ignored! or to be chosen over one another.
cuek-tapi-care-nya Hwan atau si angel-hearted Jun Se? What a tough choice to make. :)
So I guess I'll go abstain. golput! MWAHAHAA... :D

met a very annoying people today. it was the AHJUMMA *hah! I know you're not THAT old to be called ahjumma, but I am just so pissed* at school's photocopy room.

It was full-house at library so me and erni couldn't get an available PC to open her article and print it out.
so we asked the librarian and she said clearly that we could use the PC inside the photocopy room, which was originally put there for scanning purposes, googled the article and print it out.
So we went there and approached the PC. then the damn ahjumma just stood there and stared at us. the moment erni double-clicked that IE icon, she went nuts.

"What are you doing here ah?? This computer is not for you eh. this computer is only for scanning purpose only eh? Can't you read meh? There's a lot of computer out there for you to use eh. This computer is not for you to surf around, you know?!"

then we explained to that krazy ahjumma that the computers outside are all occupied and we need to print the article immediately.

But once again that ahjumma went "Eh this computer is only for scanning purposes only you know? when the people coming here to scan you have to give them the computer ok?? you have to go, ok? i dont know lah if they got mad!"

then thank God she left.
I mean who IS she? like she owns the computer. it's not that we illegally misused the PC either.
It wasn't the first time that ahjumma made me and erni so pissed off. She was once offered to help us to photocopy, and we ended up paying DOUBLE for rough papers that she accidentally copied wrong.

Oh God, should really get some sleep now. It's 4.30 am.
Nighty nights Bloggers~!


oops, seharusnya Good Morning ya? :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment